Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blood type diet

I was talking with a friend about how Im not a big meat fan, and could do without and she asked my blood type. A-, I respond. She was not surprised. I do a little research to see that A's are veggie people, am I the last to hear about this blood type diet thing?

Type A Diet

We are actually discussing diet in the more traditional sense, meaning a way to eat," explains, Dr. D'Adamo. Type As flourish on a vegetarian diet - if you are accustomed to eating meat, you will lose weight and have more energy once you eliminate the toxic foods from your diet. Many people find it difficult to move away from the typical meat and potato fare to soy proteins, grains and vegetables. But it is particularly important for sensitive Type As to eat their foods in as natural a state as possible: pure, fresh and organic. "I can't emphasize enough how this critical dietary adjustment can be to the sensitive immune system of Type A. With this diet you can supercharge your immune system and potentially short circuit the development of life threatening diseases."

4 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know about this. My blood type is A+, I love meat! I love fresh fruit too and fresh veggies and I like some veggies cooked but not all of them - some are just better raw. I am rarely sick, rarely go to the doctor - I don't think I have a "sensitive immune system"? Hmmm...I really thought it was going to say - Hey Type A lady, lay off the sweets! B/c I love sugar!! :)
Interesting stuff.

Sharyl said...

I am A+, and I gotta tell ya, I could live on Doe's steaks.

Jessie said...

What blood type just loves Coke and Cheezits?

Unknown said...

I have heard of this my mother read the whole book. True all blood type thrive on different food selection. I know type O loves meat. Anyway I just donated the book to good will so maybe you will come across it on discount.