Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Walk by faith


Miss Jeryka was a champion through her Gamma Knife surgery last week for the 2 masses in her brain (stole your pic of your blog Jeryka)
after looks amazing of course. This week will start some agressive chemo to prayerfully get rid of lesions that were found in her lungs and one on her liver. We will get through this with you girl.
Roe loved having Jeryka back in the gym, the girls were there wild, fun crazy selves.
Monroe got this book for her birthday and in a few days is halfway through it. I love that Gabby puts her faith in God's plan to pursue her dreams, there are several scriptures throughout, a great read for tween girls, or even me:)
and in the 2nd week of our bible study, digging into idols.  Yikes, where do I start with this convicting study? Pretty sure worry & guilt rock my world, I am going to work on this. 

No comments: