Thursday, April 4, 2013

Craft Party

We scored Miss Smith, our Marlatt art teacher,  again this year for Monroe's craft party, the kids love her.
We also had grampy and grandma Susie too, they helped me set up and cleaned up after, one of the best parts of the party:)


I bought some jersey knit fabric from Hob Lob,( less than 10.00).  They had lots of fun neon bright colors, and my dear friend fabric designer Jenny, cut them all into 1 in strips for me. Miss Smith led them on finger weaving, the girls took off with it, I had originally seen the bracelets here.

I personally loved the gray color, Wesley is demonstrating here.
Party favor =bright neon socks with bright neon nail polish, not really craft related but cute.
We had to bust into the favors to make sure the socks fit Grayson.
The girls got creative mixing 2 colors and strips, fun.
Miss Smith gave Jude a private lesson

The Dillons bakery came through with a pretty fun cake, the fondant was pretty sweet and chewy but the slices were small enough it was perfect.
no party is complete without Kenzie, even if she chose taco bell over our appetizers
showing off their cute bracelets with Miss Smith
Monroe has already talked to Miss Smith about having a mani pedi party next year, I am trying to convince her to go with shoe painting, Miss Smith hand paints shoes if you are interested, trying to get her to get a website going, I will let you know when that gets fired up:)

1 comment:

Braxmeyers said...

What a fun party! Can I be invited next year?