Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hostess with the mostess

 My sister is awesome, if only we could recruit her to Kansas, she is one of the most creative, fun, organized people I know!
 She was our best cheerleader, seeing us at several spots and documenting/scrapbooking the whole thing. She met me at mile 19, a rough one and snapped a shot of my dad running with me for a bit.
and joined me at the finish, also sacrificing a parking ticket along one of the marathon stops. 
her trio, another one of my favorites, I don't get to see enough, Henry didn't even get my name right by the end of the trip!
and Stellie, I bought her hideous Hello Kitty stuff, took her on a bike ride, colored with her, played soccer, and she continued to ask for Angie during our stay!
one of the scrapbook pages she made
Jess hooked Tia and I up at this spa, these people knew how to rub, wow was it needed!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I might be fun and organized, but I don't run.

Come back soon!