Monday, January 21, 2013

a SURPRISING good time!!


 On my way to my work party sat night and I got hijacked to the country club for a little dueling piano surprise party.

I am pretty sure these 2 had a lot to do with it, Shannon my planner always thinking of others first, and my husband who thought I should have a "surprise your 36 party"! His comment was, well if you were turning 40 you would expect it, he is so silly. But I was so thankful to have such a fun evening with friends, hubbies & dueling pianos.

Thank you to the upcoming birthday girl Kelsie!! This cute couple hooked us  up at the country club, since we so sadly gave up our membership :(((((((


all my photos are taken from phones, had I known it was going to be a big party, I wouldn't have made an appetizer for the christmas party & I would have brought my camera!!



How could you not have fun with these party people? We were surrounded by an older crowd of tables that were cutting loose, it was so fun to be a part of!
men in back:)
Thank you to Taylor who had to lie and fake she was running to late to babysit our kids so we would ride with the Henry's. 
It was such a great time, now I want to plan a surprise party but that would actually mean I would have to plan something and Roe says she would like a surprise party, ok sure:)
Shannon, Trav go for it!

No comments: