Sunday, August 3, 2008

Utah bound


We pulled an all niter and drove to Utah Friday after Xander's big performance, more on that later, 15h later we arrived at Pond Ponderings. Call me crazy, but I kind of love the nite driving, I get to listen to my husband sing like he is in highschool again to Guns and Roses and love the reflection and deep conversations that long road trips induce. I am so in love with the mountains here and the dry heat, a lot like Kansas. Most families have at least 6 kids here so there is a tremendous amount of kidfriendly things to do. Jess has an agenda for us, each day filled with activities and great food of course, stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely! We'll miss you at the pool. Have a great time this week.

Anonymous said...

Is that us on top of the giant rock? I know that's on the agenda, but I don't remember hiking yet!

pamela said...

jessie is a great planner. you'll have fun. i'm just sad this is the week i had to go back to work!