Friday, August 29, 2008

What happens while mommy's at work


Trav walks in, I walk out, and btw Im not sure what to fix for dinner, the kids need baths, pick up for new babysitter tomorrow, put kids to bed, tell the new babysitter in the am where everything is and what to do. In addition to these orders, Trav braves it to purple power play with all three and comes home with these punks, and snaps a few shots as well, I think I've trained him well. Is it bad that part of me wants him to say oh the kids were horrible, I couldn't do this, this or this, you really need to stay home, but nope he pulls it off and makes my mom job look easy.

4 comments:

Jen S. said...

a hannah montana shirt at 4?

maracavallaro said...

Keely.

Who is your new babysitter? Because I am so un-new. And I hope I still get to come over tomorrow.

MARA!

Unknown said...

Mara mara mara cavalera! Unfortunately a friend already has first dibs, so I come in 2nd when it comes to reserving your services.

pamela said...

dads always make everything look easy.