Saturday, August 30, 2008

Cultured


I had to spotlight Tindalls, happy 5yrs of marital bliss today, thanks Michelle for making me smile a lot last night, Josh W. this shot of you chattin with the girls is classic, and Korey, I love your passion and prep for the party. Did I mention Walkers basement is magnifico and their theater competes with Seth Childs?


We took on several countries Friday night and prepared a food & drink from around the world with friends. Some highlights I wasn't able to capture b/c I don't have a fancy fastspeed camera like my friends, several girls doing the splits, Josh S. sportin saggy baggies and a helmet dancing around, Taira reinacting flashdance chair show and proceeding to fall backwards on tile, hey guys if you want to send me these be glad to post. Thanks Walkers!!