Wednesday, March 12, 2008

thank you God


for the non-believers, check this. Roe was holding on to one of the drawers of this solid oak humongo armoire in her room, when it all came crashing down and somehow she was able to jump over the side of her bed. I was totally freaked and still am a little bit, I can't figure it out, I had one of those parenting moments like the time I had Xan strapped into his car seat, but the car seat wasn't seat belted into the car, we turned a sharp corner and he had a spill, (he was three at the time and still brings it up).

2 comments:

pamela said...

i am so scared of this, kids die from this kind of thing!! i'm so glad she's ok.

julie said...

yes, that's my paranoia also and I don't think those kits that attach them to the walls work all that well unless you find the stud. The girls pulled their dresser over too when we first moved here and we had tons of heavy stuff stacked on top of it. Whoops, you only make that mistake once.