Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS

1. I am jealous of pregnant people
2. I am on a first name basis with the employees of Panera
3. I can beat out most people in a handstand contest
4. I give out drugs but don't like to take them
5. I did CPR on an old farmer on New Years Eve and he lived
6. I was sent to the boys bathroom in preschool
7. I also had a rattail
8. My neighbor might be the devil
9. I read the bible daily, and ask forgiveness for thinking my neighbor may be the devil
10. I have 3 kids who are 4 days and 3oz apart

I am tagging Millers, Ponds, Sauks, Henrys and Says.

1 comment:

pamela said...

1. don't be jealous of me, i've gained 40 pounds.
2. you saved a farmer? how awesome!
3. i think you are getting your preschool teacher back by being dang cute now!