Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Relaxed and refreshed


My hubby and I had a fabulous week at the Pheonician in Scottsdale. Highlights of the week were plentiful, sitting poolside people watching (nannies galore), dance off with Brooke and Todd, (dance instr told Brooke and I we were domineering and we needed to stop leading, room service, Southwest fiesta dance party, fabulous spa with 95yr old yoga instructor, hike up Squapeak and camelback mountain with inspiring purple heart guide, lots of food and beverages, orienteering (amazing race) at the resort, and more food, drinks and lots of dancing. Did I mention I think my babe forgot who I was when I returned, a bit sad, but I think we have bonded again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keely and Travis! Love the slide show! You take the best pictures... if you get a chance e-mail me some, surpisingly ours turned out pretty good... but we don't have many. So was Jude unsure about mommy? We got in at midnight and we woke Sutton up and he was all smiles and huges... it was so precious! I don't ever want to leave him again!

I'm going to check out your other blogs... all your kids are so beautiful, just like their mom and dad!! Jude so big! He is a cutie!

We had so much fun hanging out with you guys at CC! Take care, Brooke