Monday, March 21, 2016

OmMyHa Zoo Round 2 & Coco Keys

We haven't been to Omaha zoo since 2009, so we decided it was time to take a trip back over Spring Break. This trip I was single parenting it and we added Kingston to the fam. Kingston got see a bear for the first time in his life but liked the hammerhead sharks and stingrays the best!



My kids are truly the best ages right now and I am soaking it up, the one above is always such a help, is now taller than me and going to be 14 in a couple days!!

The polar bear was my fav for sure!!

The kids didn't realize we were staying at a Coco Keys, they were excited, I love surprises and more that I didn't have to put a suit on the second day, Kingston could pretty much touch in all areas:)

Siblings trying to talk Kingston into doing the all enclosed tunnel slide.


No comments: