Monday, March 7, 2016

GO JETS!


It has been a long but super fun and successful basketball season, Jets won 20 games and "won" wildcat league (according to their own stats I think) against the other 3rd grade teams. I'm happy to have my hub back home a couple nights a week.

We had a little end of the season party at Anneberg complete with trophies and Little Ceasers Pizza:) When will they not think this is awesome anymore, yikes I love there still young, eager to please, innocent age.

The beauty of boys, active, easy and non drama.

Except when they get 2nd in sudden death overtime and lose, maybe there is a few tears and drama. Best part was 2nd place in Manhattan got medals and first place got T-shirts, so maybe it was on purpose? Yes, they still think medals are really cool.

I'm not sure which one was more stressed, Trav or Jude, besides me of course.

Thankfully we were able to come back for a win and beat the same team in Wamego for the championship, it was a close game and loved to watch them.

I think Grandma Susie and Grampy were lucky charms, they had never seen Jude play, so they may have to come more often!

No comments: