Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy 12th Birthday Roe Belle!




the only one in the family she will share her bed with:)

You can mostly find her in activewear, but she likes to dress up on occasion...




The gymnastics competition season this year was replaced with lots of time with Angie and Kenzie. They have been her running partners and volleyball coaches, so thankful for them for putting up with her and being her biggest cheerleaders!


This girl, I love being her mom!  At 12, you are in ladies jeans, shoes and awe me with your drive and determination in all areas of life. Above all, your spirit is amazing, I pray that the teenage years don't mess this up;)

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

How nice this 12th birthday party was! Thanks a lot for sharing these photos here. I also need a couple of party ideas for my daughter’s birthday party. She wants an indoor party at local party venues in Chicago. So please help me by recommending any interesting party themes!