Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Sweet Summertime


 Yay for the first baseball tournament that I didn't need a blanket or umbrella for!!
 These kids are awesome! I would probably feel differently if I coached them;)
Seriously though, they continue to lose a lot and make several mistakes, but are improving so much this season, love to watch this gang!

 Clay Center Tourney highlights=sun!! They beat a team they hadn't before and fought hard to the end, losing their last game by 1 run, not blaming anyone (Coach Travis)

 pick up sticks between games with siblings
 Our field was right next to Sonic so we had to take advantage of happy hour



Our scorekeepers

 Xander's first 3 day swim meet, I had fun watching on Friday.
He continues to swim every morning at 630, love his dedication to this sport I no nothing about, but love to watch!
 Boys got to meet up and swim against Charles who moved to Wichita this year. Coach Rob is getting ready to take the crew to Colorado to train for a week and Xander has to miss because his cousins will be in town, but it will be a great opportunity for these kiddos.

 Angie getting some math time in with my bigs
 Thankful for friends that take my kids to do fun things while I am at work, celebrating National Donut Day at Varsity in swim suits?
 The kids had another great week at VBS, Xander volunteered this year and besides the shirt color he and Jude were given, he enjoyed being a group leader of the 3rd graders.
 Hoping to spend lots of time with friends this year at their pool that I came super close to falling in fully clothed.





 Another season of softball starting

The pressure is on the pitcher because the coach doesn't come in to pitch this year!



No comments: