Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Camps, Cousins & Stampede

 Xander went to his first overnight camp to King Solomon, I think it was harder on me than him, I missed this guy, I talked to him twice on the phone for maybe 2 minutes, he loved the food:) and the experience.
 Jude's first baseball camp, this was also a great experience and he was all smiles
 Running bases, yes we need help with this, thankfully several of his team attended as well.
 Roe was invited to 4-h camp for a long weekend.

  Other than being hot on the top bunk, I think she also had a great time and talked up the food, I am sensing a theme here.
 We got to spend some time with Addie and Charlie, Nashville Says for a few days, nails were on the top of the agenda!
 Enjoying the park

some much needed sleep:)

Jeanne took the girls to Norman for the Bart Conner & Nadia gymnastics camp also for a long weekend. Roe said Bart & Nadia were there the whole time, I think that is awesome. Bart spotted her on bars, their son jumped around on the trampoline and Nadia worked out there over their lunch break, I would recommend!!


first day jitters

 Thank you Jeanne for showing my girl around the town.
 Enjoyed some Florida Georgia Line, they put on a great, mostly rap show, Trav thought it was Vanilla Ice at first
 We ran to our car Sat morning that we left parked at the camping ground Friday night, the "tubes" are crazy right now!!
 Travis Tritt with Lindsay
 girls night to Jerrod Niemann Thurs night
fun times, fun girls

No comments: