Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Splashin good times

 My kids love the pool, we took advantage of a weekend day to go to City when I had Trav with me because I attempted once during the week and kept driving, I think it might serve as a babysitter for several kids during the week so we will avoid this again.
 This big blow up blue bouncy thing, looks a lot funner than it actually is or maybe I just don't have a lot of bounce;)

 Lazy river is more my style


 The rules are crazy, no shirts off the diving board because it could come up and suffocate you?? Jude looks like he has one arm in this picture, I think we are going to go through a lot of sunblock with this kid, I don't usually have trouble finding him.


We have to get Kingston swimming this year and we haven't enrolled in swim lessons, Im hoping Xander can teach him.
 thankful for older siblings
We got Kenzie working the Cico slide this summer so that is a bonus, she isn't a grommet nazi

No comments: