Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fun on the 4th

 Started the 4th off by hitting the Kiwanis pancake feed with Grandpa & Grandpa Say in the 57 chevy
Congrats to the antique car winner in the Wah-Shun-Gah Days Parade! 
 
boys in bling
 the sparklers
 waiting in line to be flushed by the toilet bowl
 Spent a gorgeous afternoon on the 4th at Kenwood Cove in Salina
 Kingston liked the wave pool, I think he is beach ready!


 this was super fun and crazy toilet bowl slide, you had no idea how you were going to be flushed out




 "I believe I can fly" ;)

high diving
 
 my favorite picture all day
 Jude getting flushed
 Henry's had us over on the 4th, I don't think I stopped eating all weekend,
they are getting so big, no kids in diapers anymore!
 
future grillers



1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

It seems like you had a fun weekend!! I always want to do these kinds of fun activities with my kids. So we usually visit the domestic SF event venues to have fun together. On this weekend we are planning to visit the zoo.