Monday, August 11, 2014

We are family

I got all my sisters with me:)! This makes my heart happy, when we get together a natural mood lifter, funny because we are so different in every way, maybe that is why we get along so well. Kenzie watched all the kiddos and we all got a date night at Bourbon & Baker with my parents. With Jess living in Utah, this is a rarity so much loved.
Eddie treated us and the kids to a day on the lake, lots of laughs.
 I made Mason piggyback me to the jet ski, I was super nervous that our driver was screaming and I thought I would be ejected into the puddle by the end of the trip.
Tia had to be boated back to the dock for a pee break so she didn't partake in this experience.
 Kingston loved to "drive" the boat before falling asleep at the wheel.

I think we were over capacity on the pontoon.
Stuck in muddy waters here.

No comments: