Sunday, August 10, 2014

Summer Skills

Jeryka wanted the girls to put their list of skills somewhere they would see them often, I found Roe's hanging above her bed one morning and it is still there.
Roe had some tough skills to get this summer and has been working hard on giants, she did them for the first time this week and I don't think I have ever seen her so excited.
Jeryka is the biggest motivator, I just pray Roe will be this driven and disciplined in other aspects in her life than just the gym.
I think I have a future coach on my hands, she has loved spending the summer afternoons helping with the younger girls. In the gym and away from girl drama is fine with me, even if she is pretty stinky and sweaty, she fits right in with my boys that way:)

Some blurry repeated footage & Trav told me a weak ending but Im not feeling any editing.

No comments: