Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's a wrap

 We finished our 5 week bible study, Im not sure who will be more sad me or my kiddos, looking for another, any suggestions?? I love that I have friends that love to seek God in our messy, crazy lives. Missed you in our pic Gail:(


and this is just some of our kids, yikes!
I would highly recommend this beautiful DVD study, Ann Voskamp is one striking woman with a great story and heart for God, makes me want to move to a farm and learn to make bread. Several messages that spoke to me throughout the study,
* fear keeps life small
*stress brings no joy, choosing stress is practicing atheism
* danger of a hurries life, invitation to slow down and live fully in the moment
YES, this study was written for me, thank you for sharing with me friends, xoxo

No comments: