Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fun Friday


I was supposed to work on Friday and got put on low census, woohoo!! I love unexpected days off and we took full advantage. We picked up some Planet Sub and Varsity donuts for lunch (yes, nice & healthy;) and met Trav at the Discovery Center 
water park picnic area. 
 Not sure why we have never been there, but the kids loved it and I didn't have to worry about the slippery splash park that is usually overcrowded at city.




There were only a few other kids in the water also suited up, I assume it is legal? The only sign posted was "use park with caution", not thinking we necessarily did this.


I love being able to go places that can entertain 2 to 11 year olds, we will go back soon!






1 comment:

Erika said...

We've been told that the Discovery Center is totally okay with kids playing in that area! We also go suited up. :)