Saturday, December 22, 2012

Reindeer Games

 We had a reindeer relay where each person on the team had to stuff balloons in pantyhose and the last person became the reindeer. I thought the boys would be hesitant to be the reindeer, not so much, they wouldn't take them off their heads the rest of the party.
 We played the right left game with gift books from Mrs. Ribble, the story of Mr.Right, in the 5 minute game I definitely got a good glimpse of the personality traits in the classroom, lets just say I'm thankful Monroe has sweet Quin in her class.
 School sing a long was pretty entertaining this year, I love having a kindergartener, I must say.
 Im having the blurry iphone pictures to Kitra, dang it!! Polar express day for kindergarteners, sporting their jammies to school.


 Thought Mrs.Ribble would veto the marshmallow shooters, nope she closed the door and welcomed the chaos, 3rd grade party gone wild for sure. I see why the class often loses part of their recess.
 trying out the reindeer ears before the party...
 Jess made us some cute baggy toppers for Rudolph extra (spare) noses, aka cherry sours
 Just a few days ago it was suggested Sossi and Jude get split up, that didn't last long.
Pretty sure Blake went home with these on.

My favorite Marlatt girls

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like the best game EVER!!! Also love that my child is the only one without a coat!!!!

Heather said...

I am cracking up at the Reindeer antlers! How fun! I bet they remember that forever! Love it. :)
Merry Christmas to your sweet family!