Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas

 This guy deserves his own post and would contribute to my exhaustion on Christmas. The King was anything buy nestled snug in his bed but instead was in our bed for the night, tossing crying out every 30 minutes starting at 12:30 am to 5 am, sleeping in about 7 minute intervals. The nurse in me diagnosed him with an ear infection (no fever??), night terrors, being hungry, gas pains, appendicitis (do toddlers have these), and finally at  4:30am, I got him up gave him crackers, a bath, motrin and he went to sleep for most of Christmas morning, Hallelujah!
(picture of us in bed Christmas morning 10am)
 It started here on Christmas Eve when we decided to wake him from Kenzie's arms to get him to enjoy some festivities with us since it was only 7pm.
 How could you be mad at this cute face? Sporting his new helmet
 to go along with his scooter he got from Grandpa & Grandma Say
And after sleeping a few short hours, I got to work Christmas night. At least I got to work with these Christmas cuties, Trav texted me early this  morning to say Kingston had a successful night of sleep, wish I could have said the same for me.

No comments: