Friday, December 7, 2012

People throw rocks at things that shine...

including cars….
So I was just talking about how cute Jude and his kindergarten friends are and how he has been my rule follower for the most part. Well, of course on this particular day with a substitute (that happened to be one of my childhood girlfriends mom) Jude ended up on the wall for recess. Xander asked why he had to stand on the wall and he said "because my friend was throwing rocks at cars, and I was with him." Interesting….
Mrs.Sandmann shared with me she was truly surprised these two were the guilty ones and promised to never be sick again, we will hold her to that, or perhaps Jude will be sick that day too.
Side note: and this is no excuse, but these kids have not had a playground all year!! No swings, monkey bars, slides, nope. Just a big field and broken up blacktop to run around on and throw rocks of course.

No comments: