Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

 So we seem to be missing baby Jesus from the nativity, anyone have an extra? I hope he shows up before his birthday. And on the topic of missing, Kingston's stocking has no name, Jude is very worried Santa won't know which one is his.
 Few presents wrapped, so far Strudel and the kids have left them alone.
 And my favorite, of course, checking the mail for Christmas Cards, Im obsessed with pictures!
 Jude wrote this letter to Santa, it cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is not Christmas related, just thought it was cute.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love the cards on your mirror like that! Looks festive!

Kit said...

Your mantel looks great with the lights and the family pics above.

Gail said...

I adore Jude--his letter is the sweetest thing ever!