Tuesday, January 19, 2016

This is how we roll

basketball one weekend, Monroe vs Caroline's Wamego basketball team

I prefer them on the volleyball court on the same team:)


volleyball photocreds to Cole:)
These faces of volleyball are some of my favorite!!! We had our first volleyball tourney a couple weekends a girl and the girls did awesome, so fun to watch their intensity and excitement.



Marlins cheering on their teammate:)








Feels like -7 out but Grandma & Grandpa Say still brave it to get to a game:)

One of 2 basketball tourneys Monroe will play in, I think this has been a challenge learning the game, but is keeping her in good shape.

I don't think my husband likes coaching at all;)

These boys played in their first basketball tourney and took 3rd, they lost one game in the last 30 seconds by one, did I mention I get super excited and I'm a yeller, yes they are in 3rd grade... Our team won first for fouls, we had 9 and the other team had 1 in the first half, Jude went off with a bloody lip and 4 fouls...




My personal favorite part of game days, eating out afterwards...

Kingston is enjoying taekwondo and is learning about confidence, respect and being brave, they are the cutest.

No comments: