Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Hostess with the mostess

My sister is awesome! A lot of times I am not sure where I fit in my family because I feel like my sisters are overachievers. This one I just wish lived closer but then I couldn't go intrude on her family for a week and have her plan everything. She planned, organized and made the best week for all of us. It's a natural mood lifter when I am around her. 
Roe: I want decorate my house like Jessie does when I get older. I totally get it Roe, there are so many characteristics that I didn't inherit that I could use of hers.And Preston, or fat dad-o as Stella calls him, the chef, laid back funny one, this is a great combo here.
New Years Eve we went to a friend of my sister who has 6 kids, Preston led a dance party and this particular friend is a pyro therefore fireworks were involved at midnight.


 2 hours of jumping and rock climbing for 8.00 well worth it!







Toe touches by my hub and Roe
1.00 swim day at the Surf and Swim





Xander: Mom, see we need an X box because it encourages family time...

Gaming
Gorgeous temple lights along with some polygamous & bums


The most Jessie and I are alike is that we created the same child, these two are so weirdly similar it is crazy! 
& probably one of my kids favorite outings of the week was at the Dartside where there are 2 teams and Nerf war. Thanks for an awesome week Ponds.

No comments: