Thursday, January 7, 2016

Let's meet under the mistletoe


I cracked my phone so selfies have a nice blurry effect on one side:)

A phone topped Monroe's Christmas list since her brother got one in 6th grade. After a lot of discussion, I think she understood and was pretty happy on Christmas with the desk and fun exercise ball chair that will be put to much better use than a phone for now.















Love that my parents have been coming up to spend Christmas morning with us & cooked an amazing meal, I didn't get that trait..


I did a lot of my ordering online and accidentally ordered 2 pair of slides, I returned one and unfortunately the ones I kept were two different sizes, ugh!!






There had to be a dance party on Christmas Eve, complete with seating assignments and VIP tickets, it was quite the ordeal.

Kingston had the best Mr.Roboto moves

blue crew members for these two!!

a gumball machine for Kingston

Christmas Eve, Santa delivered!!


sisters pic with a Cole sandwich

Frosty, Kingston & Kenzie coloring:)
I'm pretty sure Xander asked for a selfie stick?
     


I lost the scarf I got for Kenzie for exchange and Monroe opened it Christmas morning, yay!! I love when I lose gifts and then find them:)


I was curious if everyone else makes all of their kids wait until everyone wakes up to see gifts





My favorite gift I will save for another post, travel pillows with a surprise trip to Utah to visit their cousins.

No comments: