Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Tailgating & a wildcat win

 Say/Sham silliness in the Shamburg suite. I ended up sitting with the college moms since my daughter abandon me for her friend, I guess I should get used to this.
 Thanks to some friends we all had tickets to the first K State football game, typically Trav goes and takes turn with one of the kiddos, wow I forgot how exhausting this day can be:) I think we started too early, but we have to take advantage of the weather while it is still warm, which is what I like. The Massey boys, some college freshmen, some college parents and then there was us, it was a good time.
 We loved having Kenzie back for the weekend, dinners and running together, just like old times. The Schmitts bought an old Rv or camper, not sure what it is exactly called, but we enjoyed it while they were at soccer. It has been named the H2  ("Helmet" 1 has been replaced)
I love that the little kids can hang out inside and I don't have to worry about them getting hit in the parking lot every second.

No comments: