Monday, September 21, 2015

Bison, Burgers & Bingo

 Friday was gorgeous and I am enjoying having those days off! In l&d I worked a lot of Fridays, so to start the weekend at 7pm stinks. The 3rd graders had an awesome day to have their field trip to Konza and Kingston and I joined them.
 Have I mentioned the best big brother EVER, and little brother for that matter, Jude man.
 Kingston was so excited about his first ride on a school bus.
 We split into groups, our group had several girls that were hungry and tired in the first 5 minutes of the hike, but Mr.Jim was the sweetest most knowledgable docent, I wanted to adopt him!
 teaching them about burning and grasses
 the bison bus tour was pretty awesome, the guide said he had never seen so many on the tour, it was pretty awesome, our bus got super close.
 One of the 3rd graders got out his personal cell phone and started taking pictures, What?!!!
 running Konza
 Jude and his good buddy Rylan


 my almost 5 year old, love hanging out with this guy on Fridays
 The event they have all been waiting for BBB at Marlatt, Monroe has taken the social life to the next level without gymnastics, I have never seen her so excited to meet up with these friends, they are pretty cute:)
One of my last labor patients for now anyway, Mrs.Downs and sweet baby Molly, what a doll!!! Love this Marlatt family:)

No comments: