Friday, February 7, 2014

Paddle Boarding & ATV's my favs






Mikey was the surf instructor at the resort & also awesome. Paddle boarding was definitely in my top 3 best parts of the trip, you could paddle way out past the reef & it was so clear, you could see turtles, fish & surf the waves. I got a little crazy the last night before our dinner & fell off. I went to dinner with salty wet hair, it was totally worth it.
 Kalua Ranch was also in my top 3. We rode ATV's, a nurses worst nightmare on dirt paths through the mountain/ranch. No worries we had on shower caps & helmets. It was awesome, Trav & I were at the back so we could fall back & then be speedy, we only got reprimanded 1x.

The views were unbelievable. 


The episodes of Lost & several movies including Jurassic Park, 50 first dates, Godzilla & You, Me & Depree were filmed on the Ranch

1 comment:

julie said...

Looks like an amazing trip! I am so glad you guys were able to get away and found people to watch all the kids!