Thursday, February 13, 2014

More fun in the Windy City

The bigs were so excited about Chicago, popped out of bed at 445 and drank Dr.Pepper on the flight while Trav & I snoozed behind them.



We made it from O'hare to downtown Marriott without getting lost, woohoo!
We had great intentions to go up to the sky deck, 2 hr wait and no visibility with the snow, so we opted out.
Carbing up at Gino's East, all the times we have been to Chicago, never eaten here, we all enjoyed it.
We had fun with Kyle in attendance with us.

Waiting for the bus in sub zero temps to head to Navy Pier, that is another story that I would like to forget. Go Gym Plus!

ice sculptures @ Navy Pier
our Chocolatier in action
This stylist dude could do some great doll hair!
Xander enjoyed the fee massages at the meet



Xander & I shopping on the Magnificent Mile in the snow of course.

I could have bought one of everything in the Lush store, I love to take baths, thats right I don't have one though:)

The trains back to the airport were a little trickier, a little more packed, our last ride included this Mr.sleeping next to us.
the meet gift, a new Chi town leo!

No comments: