Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Grandpa award

A shout out to my father n law (and mother n law), who take on and love on my kiddos for days even while they are sick. They teach them about calving, hay bailing & & put up our trim while we are out of town.
 Happy 67th birthday Grandpa!! Thanks for joining our pancake dinner:)
 Can only pray that my kids will work as hard as this guy, love the soft, teary side of him too that has been passed down to my husband.
 our hardwood floors upstairs before… a little rough
and after, they look amazing!

 We lived like this for a couple weeks, all of our bedroom furniture on the main floor.


boys room after with the lovely trim

This was our community bed for several days, my kids loved it actually, and I liked not having to worry about bed making. The Amber alert tragedy has given them nightmares.

one of the preemie baby calves born

1 comment:

Heather said...

The floors look beautiful!