Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Never a dull moment

this girl was flu struck last week, need my parents to come back and deep clean please?
So sad to see my motivated one that goes to bed late and gets up early, never come out of her room for 4 days!

Xander rebounded last week and came back as a spelling bee contestant, went down on the word wren:)

He is playing for the Grizzlies they won their first game by 10 points, but have a lot of room for improvement!
Xander makes me laugh so much, I do love that he is becoming quite independent. He decided to make Granny's chocolate cake recipe from scratch for a science fair project and change up the ingredients to see what happened. I did NOTHING except make sure we had all of the ingredients & helped clean up the mess after. He got so tickled wondering why vanilla was black, he must be thinking about vanilla ice cream.

Im waiting for my asthmatic to get sick, praying he doesn't. He told me his friend Aiden had 1 fever and 2 flus last week. Don't you love this comfortable reading position?
This kid is turning a little bipolar, good thing he is so stinking cute. One moment he loves me, loves my big arm and the next I am mean, he doesn't hide his emotions for sure.
I gave Trav The Bible series for Christmas, the kids love & look forward to watching the episodes on Sunday nights. 

Kingston & I had a date at Potbelly on the Plaza on Friday, definitely a week highlight!

No comments: