Monday, January 13, 2014

37

Im trying to find the positive of celebrating my 37th, King has asked me several times when the party is going to start, Im asking myself the same thing. 3+7=10? Maybe this year will be a perfect 10;)
Working in l&d, patients come in who have a date of birth of 1995, the year I graduated high school, & yes they are old enough to be having babies, YIKES!!
 My parents worked for a restoration company for several years & my mom once had a cleaning business this is their forte. I did not inherit the good cleaning trait, but what is the point when I never get by the picking up stage.
 They insisted on lining all my drawers & cabinets.


The best gift EVER in my entire life, I know that is really big, is that my parents came last week and helped me deep clean my house. 2 and a half days later, we didn't get past the main floor. But, I loved every minute and we shared lots of laughs going through cabinets & drawers, throwing stuff out & organizing. 
Thanks mom & dad & when are you coming back? 

1 comment:

Heather said...

That is totally incredible. I'm insanely jealous. Happy birthday to beautiful you!