Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A lot to be thankful for:)


Thankful for my phone to take pics with so I don't forget these little treasures:)
& Kingston telling me "Don't freak out mom, I need to brush my breath"
On the toilet?? That looks like an excellent place to brush your teeth.

Home Depot, you can do it, we can help.

Sizing up the right tree to fit, the smell of a real Christmas tree is my all time fav!

We had our first intimate Thanksgiving dinner by ourselves, the good- 5 minute stovetop stuffing, the bad- pioneer woman rolls didn't rise & turned out hard, the ugly- mess to clean up after:(

We went and saw Frozen on Thanksgiving, what a great family movie, I don't typically like animated movies but LOVED it, or maybe it was the popcorn I was eating.

So thankful this guy is pottying and pooping on the potty now, he is turning into such a big boy so proud of him! The other kids started wrapping up old toys in the basement when he went, maybe this helped the transition.

My almost 22 yr old nephew watched the kids while my sisters and hubs went to dinner


We returned to game playing, they are definitely products of the Lund family.
We got to watch Bear for Grandpa & Grandma Say while they went to Nashville, the kids loved it & so did Strudel, but Bear was definitely not feeling the love from Strudel.

No comments: