Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Caroling Adventure

fun mom friend asked me about caroling around our neighborhood, which we have honestly never done, and the kids were thrilled about the idea, so we went for it. She sent out the above invite and each family brought cookies or hot chocolate to share following.
We have lots of older peeps in our neighborhood, so I think they truly appreciated it, thanks for planning Lindsey! 

I love that these 2 wanted to lead the pack, being some of the oldest of the kids. 

I didn't really think through having everyone over after since there were at least 12 families with 2 to usually more like 4 kids each, we were packed like sardines in our house. 

It was a gorgeous 50ish degree evening for caroling.

King was a helper for dipping marshmallow stir sticks, yum!

I think Jude liked the treats

Roe helped me with the santa hat brownies, we had some issues with the hats sliding off, how does pinterest make it look so easy and pretty?


Trav came through with the pinterest crockpot hot chocolate, lets say one crock didn't serve everyone!

No comments: