Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mr.Personality

 Who says they don't take pictures of their 4th child? I can't help myself with this one, he cracks me up. I love Halloween! He makes a great subject for trying on, love it!

 I feel like he has been our hardest, busiest, yet most entertaining child.
We pretty much walk the kids and pick them up most days to school, scooter or wagon style waffle in hand and jammies on. 


 make a wish! He loves to throw pennies in the fountain, cheap entertainment.

He will play outside for long periods of time on his own, I found him trying to use our push mower, I think he is going to have good work ethic;)

Taking after his sister and almost mastered a handstand.

This was at move and grove storytime this week, he also loves to dance, the librarian behind him is our favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell him to ask his Aunt Jessie about stealing money out of those fountains. I'm pretty sure the police officer told us we were "stealing people's wishes." Oopsies!

Katie