Monday, September 2, 2013

a Wild weekend


 get your game day shirt at Dillons:) 12.99, cheaper than Target!
 King got a twofer playdate for a bit on Friday, love these Zeka babes!
The purple power play was miserably hot this year, after Jude had what sounded like an asthma attack in the bounce houses, he insisted on climbing the rock wall barefoot, yes, great idea!



There was no time limit in the bounce house, so the kids took full advantage.
Team Crocker graciously invited us up to their suite for the game, so fortunately I did more socializing than watching the game, this was probably a good thing:)
 It was beautiful, we did get lost a few times, and I definitely felt more like I was at a wedding than a football game. I think it was a great game to be in the air conditioning for, lots of sweating going on outside.
 My hub gets just a little excited for the games;)

No comments: