Monday, May 6, 2013

How we dance

 awkward family photo, had to include this one
 Grampy and Grandma Susie came for the recital, this is the first one they have been to in 5 years of dance, would love for it to be annual now that they are retired.
 Trav made me trade places with him at the recital so he could sit by his mom, I hope my boys do that someday.
 Would love this to be our fourth grade teacher next year, Miss Kylee.


 Crazy dance moms:) Aves is sporting the Hip to be Square, it was the cutest tap number ever, the girls had so much fun doing this nerdy gig.
 Miss Smith made an appearance, she has a dance history as well
 Monroe & Kenz
 Roe was ordering up her skirt to be fluffed, these boys were on it
Monroe was pretty sad it was over, I was a little excited about Monday nights being free. For me, the costumes this year were the best I have seen yet, another great recital!


when I focused in had a little trouble with getting the whole group in:(

No comments: