Monday, August 13, 2012

Photoshoot Favs

this is my favorite picture of all, what an angle photographer grampy has got, surprised he didn't get any job opportunities out there.
 the outnumbered cute girls

 Grandma Susie sporting her new snappy turtle find, she is the best shopper!
 this picture sums up my kids personalities, Monroe the leader go getter in front, Xander the laid back one,  Kingston the leach and the Jude lolly gagger picking up the back.
 why are the pictures from behind the ones I like best:)?
 we need a little cut and paste for Mason & shirt for Cole, and yep perfect ;)



I didn't get a good shot from the front, but check out James and Stella, this is them embracing all the time, so cute!

4 comments:

Kit said...

I love love love your pics!! Looks like you had a great time with family.

Shannon said...

Such great pics...loved the color combos.

heather said...

Beautiful pics! The colors are great...what a neat family!

Braxmeyers said...

What great pictures--I love ones from the back too. The "personality" shot couldn't be any better. You should enlarge some of them. I have an easy, easy, easy project if you need something cheap and fun and have room to display them.