Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to school interviews with K, 3rd & 5th

 Jude & Mrs.Sandmann, super sweet who complimented his red hair:)
I can't believe my little Jude the dude is going to kindergarten, according to his interview he doesn't know he is going either:)




 Monroe & Mrs.Ribble. Disappointed about not being in either of her 2 best friends classes :( She found a girl to sit by new to the school, hopefully she can show her around and introduce her to some friends, too bad I can barely find my way in the new building.


Arrived a little late to meet Xander's teacher Mrs.Stenfors, not pictured. He will have Mr.Garwick for a few weeks who he is a little bit lot thrilled with, a former Marlatt teacher who is now retired and is also a magician.


We also printed these little interviews from Jessie's pinboard that will be good scrapbook/blogbook keepsakes I think.

No comments: