Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day


Jude's face eating ice cream is priceless, and yes ice cream came before pizza.


We are discussing the topic of "true rest" and the Sabbath in church that to me sounds pretty great. So after the service, headed to Salmans cabin, and on to boating. This was really the best to watch my kids tube for the first time, with the biggest permagrins, can't believe I have no photos for proof. And from the lake, we went in to Council Grove to get some DQ and walk on the river walk. It was pretty cute, Xander says, "this is really relaxing". Since when is a 6 year old concerned about relaxing? We then walked over to Pizza Hut to meet up with Trav's cousins and Grandma and Grandpa Say. I walked Jude around Pizza Hut so he could meet everyone in the joint since he doesn't sit in food establishments anymore, while I'm thinking this is true rest.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

"True rest" is not having children.