Friday, June 13, 2008

There's no place like home

So Im still in shock that the little Apple was hit by a tornado less than 48h ago, I feel a tremendous amount of guilt that we were untouched while others lost everything, here I was feeling crappy that we lost power for 10 days in December after the ice storm. God reminds us that we shouldn't focus on earthly possessions, in a split second they are gone. Wow he had to be close by when nobody was injured in this mass craziness destruction. So true that in times of suffering you definitely reevaluate your priorities.


Our safe place, a very small dark closet below our steps, we all squeezed in here believe it or not, quite cozy.

View from above of Miller Ranch.

Tornado path, I arrowed where my sister and I were in the path, less than a mile away in each direction.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Count your blessings.