Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Slumber Party... mostly party with a little slumber




We had our first slumber party last nite, talk about entertainment. This may be better than date nite, these kids are hilarious, it is so funny to watch how their roles are already emerging as little people. I thought for sure we would lose a few, I would get homesick until I was 15 I think, but not so much. Did I mention it was co-ed? They were sleeping by midnight and up by seven. No fights, no accidents, I would say it was a success.

2 comments:

julie said...

Mother of the year, hands down. The only time we do sleepovers is when someone tricks me into watching their kids until 2am.

Jennifer Walker said...

Very cute, Keely! I agree with Julie, you are totally Mother of the Year! Looks like the kids had so much fun!