Friday, August 28, 2015

Worlds of Fun


 Gosh I have a love/hate relationship with this place, since I have had children I can't get on roller coasters without feeling like I have a neck injury or puking.
 Xander got money to go to WOF for his b-day in March it only took 6 months to get there, but I think they thought it was worth the wait, they are thrill-seekers!
 the soon to be 3rd graders
 Oh and now you can go to 2 parks in one, if you want entertainment here watch the lifeguards, I wish we would have gone over earlier to watch them.

 What, too short to go on Fury of the Nile?
 Kingston had a blast too, we hadn't been since he was born, I know now while we wait 4  years to go, this place is so stinky!!
BTW, time to go is when schools in session in KC, no lines this way!

No comments: