Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Put me in coach

 I had to take a Stix pic for their banner, to get all kids looking was a task
I am so not a posed picture person, like this one better

 They played their first game of the season Monday night and built their egos up by playing kids that were a year younger, I am afraid they will get a wake up call on down the road.
Jude catching, he wants to play everywhere

 Baseball is my absolute favorite sport to watch, I will admit it. We have a lot to learn coming off parks & rec last year,  they are still so stinking cute in their uniforms even when they mess up!
 One of my favorite pics, Travis trying to coach Jude on 3rd base and Jude paying absolute no attention. His buddy Jack playing 3rd base, heart this:)
 Landon, Jack, Luke, Thayer, Tanner, Trey, Jason, Cooper, Landon, Jude, Colby, Sam
(Minus Jude, such baseball player names:)
 The machine was hard for Jude to adjust to at first, but he went 3 for 3 in his first game, keep it up buddy!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Great pics! In the one with Jude catching, Andrew is up to bat. Cute.