Thursday, April 23, 2015

Keeping up with Kingston

Kingston continues to ask for play dates EVERY day, he is such a social dude, don't know where he gets it?

My girlfriend sent me this pic from preschool at the zoo with Miss Deanell and the selfie stick, hilarious! He has learned so much at UCC, I have learned that I haven't taken any preschool photos.
He asks to go to practice daily so he puts on gear, usually a combo of baseball and soccer and proceeds to fall asleep while carting around his siblings to activities.
He went to his first dentist appointment and had no cavities but 2 wiggly teeth already, no way, my 4th kids doesn't need to be advanced in any area please.
I wish I could have taken a pic of this middle finger nail that finally fell off. 

Spring allergies have been kicking his butt and I don't think the outdoor evening activities have helped.