Sunday, March 15, 2015

March Madness

How is it the middle of March already, just posting pics from my phone I would like to print someday of the past month.
Kingston is just like his siblings asking for play-dates everyday, so we pretty much do that, easier that way.

 
We love the new Children's library
 We wrapped up little dribblers, I only got to see a couple of games, but Jude liked to give me details about each one, so I felt like I was there;)
Kingston and his bestie


 We made it to our first concert at the Wareham seeing Jerrod Niemann & friends. We had so much fun with a crazy crew except I lost my diamond pendant necklace I got for our wedding almost 16 yrs ago that I wear everyday :((((((
 While we were at the Pink Ribbon meet in KC, Tia kept Xander and Jude so Xan got to run the 2mi fun run again this year with Grampy.

No training this year and he cut a minute off his time, 16 minutes not too bad.
 Jeryka's mom Becky came to watch the girls compete at UMKC, I loved having her watch with me, she kept me calm, I never had to stand the entire meet.


 hitting Potbelly, a must on the plaza
 starting baseball practice and enjoying some nice weather

 sporting some crazy clothes on mismatch day
 2 of my favorite little dudes

Miss Smith is always so kind to let Jude bring his art home to finish, he is always in overtime when it comes to Art.


No comments: